10,000 kills mini-guide

Katt

Some time ago, this game was on sale and it was super cheap, some people purchased this game and there is little to no info about this game and it's mechanics (which are confusing AF). So, I come with a mini-guide to relieve your path to the Platinum Trophy. First: no easy mode, this is a test of patience, DLCs will not help you. Now, I've added some tips to not turn this farming fest in a nervous breakdown.

Steps:

- Go to Move Shopping Mall, South Area (day or night, doesn't matter) updated in the second video. (I was testing stuff here)

- At the entrance, to the right, there should be 2 chimeras, engage them.

- These chimera groups will always have between 4 and 6 chimeras. (See more info about this below)

- Auto-Battle

- Once you defeat these 2 chimera groups, you have 3 options: wait for respawn, re-enter the dungeon for quick respawn or kill everything in the area, go to the next and immediately come back to South Area (fastest method, explained in second video).

- Repeat until you have the trophy.

- (optional) Complain about how unnecessary is this in the game since you need less than 3000 kills to finish everything.

Now, regarding to chimera groups, I think these are defined every time you enter the dungeon. If you encounter groups with 3 chimera or weird groups like 5 chimeras in line formation, exit and re-enter so you can change these groups with groups that can be killed fast. You should search formations shown in the videos below. If you manage to encounter these groups.

Open Spotify and hit play on your favorite playlist to help you relax, you will spend a loooooot of time here. Good luck.

Now, if you are in a hurry, I present you this other method:

Add your own tips for this if you want, maybe there is another good spot to farm chimeras.

Edited by Katt
09/19 - Deleted some unnecessary things
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...