Ocean Software Collection (Request and Support Topic)

The Kunio-kun: The World Classics Collection is out.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8598-kunio-kun-the-world-classics-collection

This game contains many nostalgia game.
And very valuable.

And there are many nostalgia games in the hands of the Ocean Software .
Can this company do something like this?

The company has finished its activities in 1998.

What can we do to get it out for Ps4?

What can we do for publication?

Ocean Software most known and popular games,

Robocop 3

Batman

The Addams Family

Contra

It's a nice idea and all mate and some of the games are quite fondly remembered but these are mostly like old school Amstrad, Speccy ports etc that Ocean did. The licenses of these games will have died years ago and would never come out on PS4 as there wouldn't be enough demand for them. Most Americans have probably never seen half of Oceans games outside of Youtube videos. As I said, nice idea, wishful thinking and I don't wanna sound like a downer but; 

What can we do to get it out for Ps4? Nothing, Sony wouldn't touch a project like this ever.

I can't even think of a company that would foot the bill for an odd collection such as this so outside of emulation and roms I doubt it would ever happen.

Same goes for your Taito post, even if Taito/current owner SE  would want to put those Flintstones games out for whatever reason, I'm pretty sure Nintendo would have something to say about it. They do still actively fight emulation to this day and probably still have their claws in it somehow. 

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T

1 hour ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

It's a nice idea and all mate and some of the games are quite fondly remembered but these are mostly like old school Amstrad, Speccy ports etc that Ocean did. The licenses of these games will have died years ago and would never come out on PS4 as there wouldn't be enough demand for them. Most Americans have probably never seen half of Oceans games outside of Youtube videos. As I said, nice idea, wishful thinking and I don't wanna sound like a downer but; 

What can we do to get it out for Ps4? Nothing, Sony wouldn't touch a project like this ever.

I can't even think of a company that would foot the bill for an odd collection such as this so outside of emulation and roms I doubt it would ever happen.

Same goes for your Taito post, even if Taito/current owner SE  would want to put those Flintstones games out for whatever reason, I'm pretty sure Nintendo would have something to say about it. They do still actively fight emulation to this day and probably still have their claws in it somehow. 

Thanks for your comment.

At least it's nice to see someone with these ideas.

And like I said.

Exciting me; The emergence of Kunio-kun games.

"Why would not?" I think.