Yo Ho Ho Question

lloydelric

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a trick to the last hole? I haven’t managed to get the ball in the mouth once (phrasing!). I’ve read on Steam it doesn’t need to be open but whatever I try, it doesn’t work. Help?

Edit: Of course, I got it the next time I tried. Aiming for the nose was the solution. Had to be perfectly straight.

Edited by visighost
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I know no one is gonna respond to this probably, but any idea if this bullshit is bugged? I've done it twice and it the fucking trophy hasn't popped. I'm close to committing arson in frustration.

Edit: Again, no one will read this, but in case future people have an issue: it seems you have to do it all without quitting out of the game. Even if you save in between the 9 holes, if you quit the game without getting the remaining 9 the game will reset the counter even if you reload the save file. It's weird but that's how I eventually got it.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

• 11 months later...
On 9/30/2020 at 10:45 PM, ChunkyKong64 said:

I know no one is gonna respond to this probably, but any idea if this bullshit is bugged? I've done it twice and it the fucking trophy hasn't popped. I'm close to committing arson in frustration.

Edit: Again, no one will read this, but in case future people have an issue: it seems you have to do it all without quitting out of the game. Even if you save in between the 9 holes, if you quit the game without getting the remaining 9 the game will reset the counter even if you reload the save file. It's weird but that's how I eventually got it.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking of coming back to this at some point. This is an incredibly infuriating trophy, it is the only thing that stands in the way of the plat. Glad to know so I'm not wasting my time.

Edited by lloydelric