Fruit Bowl Trophy

neobowler

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 29/12/2018 at 5:30 PM, neobowler said:

I have done this multiple times. Tried doing what a guide said about changing the shape and size after you have a regular ball in. Also did it regular. Cant get it to pop...any advice?

I feel so silly after wasting a couple hours trying everything I could think of after doing what the guide says did not work..

I finally realized that the default ball option says change your ball into a Giant Banana. All this time I had been using the advanced options using "Square" to turn off ball collision so the balls stay in and manually setting the bananas size. After realizing that, here's what I did :

I used 4 players using 4 controllers (Using 2 controllers with the 8-player option turned on and then having a "buddy" on each controller and disabling AIs in the first option category should work as well.

I started a quick play match, pressed the options button and changed a game setting, like the terrain. Then I pressed options and quit the match. Afterwards I was able to press Square to change any game settings. (It's probably same as just playing a Custom Mode but that's what I did) I pretty much just changed it to the round not ending until all balls are sunk. Got 2 balls in the hole and changed the balls into the Default banana ones that says Giant Banana with preset size.

Making sure you turn the balls into bananas using the default Banana balls option is probably all you need but in case it doesn't work, there you go.

Also for the "Quick Everyone!" trophy, a much simpler method is to just set the terrain to very flat, set the hole to be on the left. Line up all the balls next to each others on the flat ground next to the hole and then carefully push them all in using the ball that's the farthest.

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 3