List of ALL Spymaster Letters

I might be wrong, but I believe the spymaster's letters actually only refer to the ones in the reports tab, as they are the ones that give you strategic intel.

The ones in the letters tab are stuff you get from events, and you can easily miss a lot of those, or get different ones based on choices.

That said, I don't think the trophy is missable at all as long as you read all the letters just before the end of the epilogue.

On 1/6/2019 at 2:31 PM, IDiivil said:

I might be wrong, but I believe the spymaster's letters actually only refer to the ones in the reports tab, as they are the ones that give you strategic intel.

The ones in the letters tab are stuff you get from events, and you can easily miss a lot of those, or get different ones based on choices.

That said, I don't think the trophy is missable at all as long as you read all the letters just before the end of the epilogue.

it is missable. I had to play it three times because each time i would pick a choice in one of the events that wouldn't give a letter or a report. For example, if you decide not to take vengence on the nilfgardians in Mahakam, then you will miss a report that is needed for the trophy.

• 1 year later...
On 1/9/2019 at 0:23 AM, Adaminho11 said:

it is missable. I had to play it three times because each time i would pick a choice in one of the events that wouldn't give a letter or a report. For example, if you decide not to take vengence on the nilfgardians in Mahakam, then you will miss a report that is needed for the trophy.

According to trueachievements, letters missed through story choices don't count. I didn't attack the Nilf emissary in Mahakam, and did get the trophy.