Mini review

visighost

Puzzle by Nikoli V Sudoku: 3/10

It's... 50 sudoku puzzles. Ranging from easy to hard, there are little in terms of added features (no options to change looks and nothing beyond the initial 50 puzzles) and some annoying grindy trophies that would never come naturally, such as quitting or pausing 50 times, or playing (i.e. rubber-banding) 24 hours.

Difficulty: 3/10, though there may be solutions posted out there, which would make it a 1.

Things I wish I'd known: You should play a few puzzles so you unlock about 30, then go for the shuffle trophy since it shuffles you to unlocked levels, not randomly generated ones. Chances are you'll end up playing levels you haven't yet, and your path to completion will be that much shorter. Also, press Select for instructions on how to Undo, Redo, etc. if you get confused.

Guides: Did not use one. What would be the point?

Missables: Nothing. All trophies linked to progression or random grindy tasks.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I wanna pick this game up because i love rotating single level vita games before bed right now and I think a sudoku puzzle a night would make a nice addition to my rotation (mahjong, powgi word search, one Race the sun attempt and some others). This Slitherlink by Nikoli game looks cool too

Thanks for this great explanation and review