Black Armory “exotic” compatibility

Ripper

Hi all, just a quick question, do exotics from the Black Armory count towards the ‘Exotique’ trophy? I have the Forsaken expansion but no annual or season passes yet and just wondered as finding getting Forsaken exotics slow-going (which I appreciate is normal).

Edited by Ripper

Well, technically BA exotics are Forsaken exotics since you can't access any of the BA content without having Forsaken.

Whether or not they actually count for the trophy is 50/50 at this point unless someone confirms it either way..

That said, I don't think access to the BA content itself will increase your exotic gains all that dramatically, as they're fairly rare as far as I know. Then again if you're playing a lot of D2 trying to get those exotics, having more content to do may not be the worst idea.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies. I’m putting in a LOT of hours so was just curious about this. Thought the Black Armoury would come under the Forsaken banner but as it’s additional premium content didn’t know if it would help towards the trophy or not. I’d be putting the time in for the trophies anyway, but playing it way more than I expected as I am just loving this game. Will continue playing even when satisfied with trophy-side of things as am hooked. If the passes weren’t so expensive, I’d probably have got them by now. Thanks again Guardians!