Can't continue from existing save file

Scorpiio93

Has anyone else had an issue where they can't continue from an existing save? I couldn't get off my horse at all and then my game crashed. I didn't note the error but it didn't say anything about a corrupted save, and when I click on continue to load it up, nothing happens! I've tried uploading it to the cloud, deleting from console and redownloading it and it's the same :/

EDIT: UPDATE 8th Feb 2019.

For anyone playing/wants to play and currently reading this. 

Patch 1.03 was released today and I decided to try the save file that wouldn't load and it worked! The game still won't let me dismount now and then but if it happens I clean my horse and I'm back on the ground afterwards. If I don't do that and attempt to dismount, the game will crash. It's annoying but if this happens, you'll have to repeat the cleaning even when you just want to save.

Edited by Beeinhollywood

31 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It sounds like the save file has been corrupted, in which case you are completely screwed and will have to start over from scratch :(.

Oh bugger ? Guess I'll start saving and uploading to the cloud every hour or so in case it happens again. Thanks btw. 

Hah, this is probably karma for choosing to play this and not write my essay ?

Edited by Beeinhollywood