Curious about "Frequent Flyer"

Falken-N7

After having done Campaign 4 times for the Hardened Vet trophy, plus doing some free missions to get all S ranks on Ace, my kms spent flying in campaign mode are about 34k, which is not even half of the required amount. I was just curious: how long did it take you guys to get this trophy? How many times did you have to replay Campaign, and are there any tips about this, apart from "just replay free missions while farming for the 40mil PRM"?

4 hours ago, Proassassin931 said:

i referred to this video while going thru this trophy. u get 1.5K approx every sortie. Other than that if ur going the 40 mil mrp farm path u will get it eventually. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yRSjQ1rcLQ

I was planning to farm money by multiplayer, so that won't count towards this trophy. No idea why they made it only campaign-based and not generic...anyways I'll check out the video, thanks!

For each 30 minutes of flying in freeplay you will accrue half of your average top speed in kilometers traveled. Your speed indicator is displayed in kilometers per hour and it is right on point with real time. For example...if your airspeed indicator displays 3000 it will literally take you a hour of flight time to get that 3000 added to your distance traveled. This is an observation I made farming this trophy which literally took me an entire day of rubberbanding. If you get to 11 thousand feet and put all speed mods the best speed I got was about 3900 km/hr. Its very grindy. No way around it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zXShermanXz said:

For each 30 minutes of flying in freeplay you will accrue half of your average top speed in kilometers traveled. Your speed indicator is displayed in kilometers per hour and it is right on point with real time. For example...if your airspeed indicator displays 3000 it will literally take you a hour of flight time to get that 3000 added to your distance traveled. This is an observation I made farming this trophy which literally took me an entire day of rubberbanding. If you get to 11 thousand feet and put all speed mods the best speed I got was about 3900 km/hr. Its very grindy. No way around it. 

Definetly the most annoying trophy in the game since they made it only Campaign-related. Do you suggest rubberbanding with the MiG 31 After getting the 40mil MRP? Or are there better choices?

3 hours ago, Falken-N7 said:

Definetly the most annoying trophy in the game since they made it only Campaign-related. Do you suggest rubberbanding with the MiG 31 After getting the 40mil MRP? Or are there better choices?

I did it with the MIG31, (as for 40mil my only remaining trophy I'm doing it on MP since it yields more MRP), rubberband R2 for max thrust and L1 or R1 to jaw right or left into a circle, you get a decent 3,6-3,7 kph speed. Can't say what distance you get per 30min run but I got from around 35k to 75k in some 7 or so hours, not sure. That was 35k with everything else done campaign-wise. Even the MRP trophy makes no sense on 40mil as you unlock everything around 32mil...

I can recommend watching punisher season 2 while MiG does its 30min laps in the background - it helps pass the time ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

I did it with the MIG31, (as for 40mil my only remaining trophy I'm doing it on MP since it yields more MRP), rubberband R2 for max thrust and L1 or R1 to jaw right or left into a circle, you get a decent 3,6-3,7 kph speed. Can't say what distance you get per 30min run but I got from around 35k to 75k in some 7 or so hours, not sure. That was 35k with everything else done campaign-wise. Even the MRP trophy makes no sense on 40mil as you unlock everything around 32mil...

I can recommend watching punisher season 2 while MiG does its 30min laps in the background - it helps pass the time 1f602.png

Exactly what I'm going to do, watch Netflix on my PC while MiG 31 does it's work, thanks :P

• 2 weeks later...