Final Fantasy XV E3 Trailers

Chambers35

The Announcement Trailer

The armed forces of Niflheim launch a devastating assault upon the Kingdom of Lucis, casting Crown Prince Noctis and his comrades out of their homes and into the fray. The engaging tale to follow draws audiences into an awe-inspiring world steeped in the rich storytelling traditions of Square Enix's renowned First Production Development Team.

Battle Gameplay

This game looks so god damn awesome! :yay: Although in the battle gameplay parts looks a bit awkward :hmm:

Edited by Chambers35
  • Like 2

Hmm it says the video's are unavailable for me. Anyone else have this problem?

Have you tried watching them directly on youtube by clicking on the youtube icon in the bottom right of the video? That might work anyway.

Not sure why it shows as unavailable as it's working for me, but I sometimes have that same issue wit embedded videos on here :hmm:

Have you tried watching them directly on youtube by clicking on the youtube icon in the bottom right of the video? That might work anyway.

Not sure why it shows as unavailable as it's working for me, but I sometimes have that same issue wit embedded videos on here :hmm:

Thanks, I clicked the bottom youtube button and it worked. That game play and trailer look awesome! I'm so excited for this game!!