RE2 Ultimate Survival Guide - Maps, Boss Tips, Collectibles, Enemy Tips, Walkthroughs etc

optimusmart

4 minutes ago, optimusmart said:

Do you have inf weapons unlocked??

You're best bet is to quickly go through 2nd Run with both characters and grab EVERY file to be sure. 1st RUN only has 1 exclusive and it is story related anyhow so you will have it. 2nd Runs have everything else!

I've just added ALL my maps to the guide and have added all the weapon images etc, just gotta do the typing now and add vids. Did you post here because you wanna view the maps or something??

Yeah mate, got infinte sub,machine gun. I'll check the maps, thanks mate. I was pretty sure I had all files from the 2nd run scenarios, but I'll check again.

2 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Yeah mate, got infinte sub,machine gun. I'll check the maps, thanks mate. I was pretty sure I had all files from the 2nd run scenarios, but I'll check again.

What I'm saying is, go through 2nd Runs collecting EVERY file, quickest way if you are unsure (you cant check my maps yet as guide isnt up)

I will be able to provide accurate numbers once get guide up, just gonna take a week or so now to add the text

Edited by optimusmart

9 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Thanks Optimus, will do mate

Come to think of it buddy, u could do a half Leons 2nd getting only his exclusives, then do a full run of Claires 2nd getting everything else, thats the most optimal way anyway!

To be more specific, for Leon, you can just pickup his 9 EXCLUSIVE files that can all be found in the 2nd Run, with last one being by the sewer crank. 1 of them u start with and the 2 Ada ones are missable, the rest can be backtrack to at any point before Labs.

1st Run has 1 EXCLUSIVE to all, but you will have this as it is unmissable.

The other 48 can all be gotten with claire on her 2nd run. She has 14 EXCLUSIVES, 1 of those u start with and the rest will b found in the maps. The 1st Sherry file and the file in the first room you enter when you enter the sewers CANNOT be backtracked to so make sure you get these the first time u pass them.

In the Labs as Claire, you will find 9 files altogether I think, so make sure you have 39 files before you engage G2.

Think I got all the numbers right as this is all from memory, maps are on my laptop and im on my phone currently.

Hope that helps ;)