An annoying platinum

loganernest3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2019 at 10:26 AM, loganernest3 said:

Cheers for that, I would love to see more people try to get this platinum and enjoy the hatred I had on on those no death runs

I have just returned to try again!

I got the no death trophy for the jungle a while back, I reckon ill get the cave one today or tomorrow,  but its that 3rd one with the teleporting that scares the shit out of me :/

I see you are the first real person to get the plat though!! Big congrats! Any tips? :)

Well goto xbox achievements and watch the vids on there, the last level on bunker isn't that hard, the most annoying ones are room 13 and 23. For 13 when the side laser is just about to charge up when it is going up fall n the green portal, then I either landed on the platform and just jumped and balanced on it till I was clear to fall into the blue one I think it is, died so many times but when you get the timing down, you get it nearly every time. Room 23 I waited for like 4 times when the vertical laser disappeared under the platform you stand on and then dropped down as the bottom horizontal laser turned off and then waited till it turns on and jump over the laser into the portal. Cave took patience, bunker took perseverance. Practice and u will be fine, if u need a vid on some harder ones I can try to help. Thanks its a testing game

• Like 1

On 23/02/2019 at 11:39 AM, loganernest3 said:

Well goto xbox achievements and watch the vids on there, the last level on bunker isn't that hard, the most annoying ones are room 13 and 23. For 13 when the side laser is just about to charge up when it is going up fall n the green portal, then I either landed on the platform and just jumped and balanced on it till I was clear to fall into the blue one I think it is, died so many times but when you get the timing down, you get it nearly every time. Room 23 I waited for like 4 times when the vertical laser disappeared under the platform you stand on and then dropped down as the bottom horizontal laser turned off and then waited till it turns on and jump over the laser into the portal. Cave took patience, bunker took perseverance. Practice and u will be fine, if u need a vid on some harder ones I can try to help. Thanks its a testing game

I really appreciate these tips thankyou! As yep the invulnerable bunker is my last trophy now, thanks for the advice, we'll see what happens n see if I can join you in being the only people to beat this innocent looking monster!!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...