Playstation Now

SuchRemorse

Not sure if this is the right area in the forums for this but oh well.. Does anyone have Playstation now!? I just subscribed for the free 7 day trial. I would like to play some of the older sega genesis games. Since they aren't available in the actual Playstation store. They seem to only be available on Playstation now. Would anyone like to play? I notice they each have a co op trophy for playing online. I don't want to start these games if I can't get 100% though. Just add me on psn.. Or hit me up here. Either way. Thanks! ? 

I don't know. Seems like anytime I make a Forum Someone Comments its not in the right section. So I figured If I just made one now and put it in the catagory "General" "off topic" "anything goes" That it would be fine. And hey.. Guess what. Someone still says it's not the right category.. How is anything goes not the right topic?? lol

10 hours ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Somewhere in Playstation section, like Network or Playstation 4. Didn't really expected that you'll ask. Why here anyway.

I don't know. Seems like anytime I make a Forum Someone Comments its not in the right section. So I figured If I just made one now and put it in the catagory "General" "off topic" "anything goes" That it would be fine. And hey.. Guess what. Someone still says it's not the right category.. How is anything goes not the right topic?? lol

14 hours ago, SuchRemorse said:

Lol, you actually made it in Forum Games section, if you look closely at navigation. Anyway trying to help, hope it will.

Edited by Bloodytears1666