An Irreplaceable Friend

GusTestori

Hello, I have a problem with this trophy ! 

Is he missable ? Cause I finished all the quests in solo story, and I do not win more PCG from any quest. I still need PCG to finish maximizing my ally !

Please tell me that there an other way to complete this trophy without restarting a game.. ?

Edited by GusTestori

8 hours ago, GusTestori said:

Hello, I have a problem with this trophy ! 

Is he missable ? Cause I finished all the quests in solo story, and I do not win more PCG from any quest. I still need PCG to finish maximizing my ally !

Please tell me that there an other way to complete this trophy without restarting a game.. 1f605.png

You can get more GAP from expedition quests (If you finish all phases).

Btw, does it take long once you are in rank 7 get enough AP to max one character?

You should be able to still get AP from past missions. Adding pep Talk to your teammate helps make the team gain a bit extra AP at end of the missions (&/or Focus that works on that one character that has it equipped.) So you should be able to make a teammate get all his abilities by grinding up some AP.

If you have no new quest you can repeat the 2 stage missions for more gap. 

I suggest getting pep talk 3 on all your main party and focus 3 on the one you want to upgrade. I had these from near the start and just maxed a character about halfway through rank 7 while skipping all optional quest in rank 5 and 6 with very little replaying quests.

I got this before all my rank 7 missions were gone, but I also barely spent any GAP on any other characters except Lulu, and getting Zeke the initial first level of the elemental attacks. By the time I completed the Rank 7 missions - before, actually - My main party (Zeke/Claire/Lulu) all had Dutiful 5, Level's 1 & 2 of all elemental attacks & I still had some leftover.

I also got this trophy prior to completing my Rank 7 missions, using Lulu who you don't get for the first little bit. She never left my party before I got her. I will note I did farm a little bit and redo some missions to max out my 5 main melee weapons (Non-Elemental, Ice/Blaze/Shock Ring & Divine Ring from Anubis), so I did replay a few missions here and there as I farmed to keep my weapons at the best possible damage at any given time.