Four more Game Gear games hit the 3DS VC

Lady Lilith

http://segabits.com/blog/2013/06/13/four-more-game-gear-games-now-available-on-the-3ds-eshop/

sfggwlpr1_1600x1200-600x450.jpg

The SEGA Blog has revealed the next Game Gear titles heading to the Nintendo 3DS eShop. When are they available? Today! Right now, ready to download, are Sonic the HedgehogColumnsDr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine, and Shining Force: Sword of Hajya! All four are fantastic titles. Sonic fans who never experienced the 8-bit version of Sonic’s first adventure should play the Game Gear Sonic the Hedgehog as soon as possible. BothColumns and Mean Bean Machine are solid puzzle games, and Shining Force: Sword of Hajya(aka Shining Force Gaiden II: The Evil God Awakens) is a great mobile version of the strategy rpg series.

SEGA also promises that more titles are on the way, so stay tuned!

:yay: I can't wait to see what else comes.  I only hope that they and the other announced GG games don't take forever.

It's odd having Game Gear games appear on Nintendo... I just wish they would appear on the PSN too. Some of them were pretty tough too.

EDIT: More Saturn games would be nice. Die Hard Arcade or Deep Fear would be sick.

Edited by Deth

I love the Game Gear Sonic, I wish some of the games would come to the Vita. How awesome would a classic Sonic game be on Vita? I may very well purchase a few of these games, but with The Last of Us finally released I doubt I'll play them anytime soon. 

Parker