Different Region Trophies!

ThalifmUS

Hey guys!

So...

I started playing Spider-Man on my brothers PS4 which has the NA version of it. 
I then started playing my friend's game on own ps4, he has the EU version of it, since I wasnt too far along I started again on the EU version.

Now I have both versions on my library with the same throphy list. When I get the platinum for the EU version, will I automaticly platinum the NA version? Having two platinums for finishing the game once?

13 minutes ago, ThalifmUS said:

Hey guys!

So...

I started playing Spider-Man on my brothers PS4 which has the NA version of it. 
I then started playing my friend's game on own ps4, he has the EU version of it, since I wasnt too far along I started again on the EU version.

Now I have both versions on my library with the same throphy list. When I get the platinum for the EU version, will I automaticly platinum the NA version? Having two platinums for finishing the game once?

It looks like the trophy list is shared between regions. There is only one platinum. 

Edited by skateak

1 minute ago, skateak said:

Nope. You have to do each version individually if you want the platinum. 

But when I started playing the EU version, when the game showed up on my list it already had all the trophies I earned on the NA one. I was just wondering if both lists would update as I progress through the game enve if they count as just one trophy. 

13 minutes ago, ThalifmUS said:

But when I started playing the EU version, when the game showed up on my list it already had all the trophies I earned on the NA one. I was just wondering if both lists would update as I progress through the game enve if they count as just one trophy. 

Trophies are shared between all regions for this title.