Game softlocked at the lighthouse

Radgeck

Just as the title says, the woman on the lighthouse won't lower the lift even tho I killed every enemy, even the injured ones on the floor. Made a support ticket with Deep Silver but I won't get my hopes too high, sadly the other option is playing the whole game again since I was in Ranger Hardcore.

P.S: If you are playing on non-Hardcore, supposedly restarting the chapter fixes the problem

1 hour ago, Radgeck said:

Just as the title says, the woman on the lighthouse won't lower the lift even tho I killed every enemy, even the injured ones on the floor. Made a support ticket with Deep Silver but I won't get my hopes too high, sadly the other option is playing the whole game again since I was in Ranger Hardcore.

P.S: If you are playing on non-Hardcore, supposedly restarting the chapter fixes the problem

Just for the hell of it, did you turn the power on in the bunker? There's an opening somewhere near the back I believe. I did that first without thinking of anything so maybe the game will register something it didn't before?

16 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Just for the hell of it, did you turn the power on in the bunker? There's an opening somewhere near the back I believe. I did that first without thinking of anything so maybe the game will register something it didn't before?

I found the entrance from the top while I was looking if I missed an enemy somewhere . Gonna try that one right now. Thanks!

Can't leave the place since the entrance has a zipline ?

Edit: Just dropped from the mountain very carefully, but the back entrance is closed and the game doesn't autosaves anymore.

Edited by Radgeck

8 hours ago, Radgeck said:

I found the entrance from the top while I was looking if I missed an enemy somewhere . Gonna try that one right now. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Radgeck said:

Can't leave the place since the entrance has a zipline 1f62d.png

Edit: Just dropped from the mountain very carefully, but the back entrance is closed and the game doesn't autosaves anymore.

Which place has a zipline? 

By back entrance do you mean the cave you got there from, or the actual back entrance where the bunker is?

The entrance to the lower caves that leads to the lighthouse. 

Tech support responded to my ticket telling me to restart the chapter, I'm afraid using chapter select would lock me out of the difficulty trophy, but altleast I'm past the softlock part!

13 minutes ago, Radgeck said:

The entrance to the lower caves that leads to the lighthouse. 

Tech support responded to my ticket telling me to restart the chapter, I'm afraid using chapter select would lock me out of the difficulty trophy, but altleast I'm past the softlock part!

There was an entrance from the outside through that bunker, but at least you're past that part already. Unless you're on ranger hardcore there's no difficulty trophies.