spin artist

lurch_9944

Tested it this morning and it works like a charm. I set itnto beginner and have X on turbo and it spins the blocks quite a bit in even a single second.

Left it on while I'm at work because even when I lose the turbo will automatically hit continue and repeat the cycle until I'm home.

Edited by lurch_9944
Typo

Got the trophy after a full journey play through and a few other game modes here and there and the big one was it took 14 hours of idling the game in 1 of the no gameover modes with a turbo controller spinning blocks.  That would mean the controller was spinning blocks around 12 times a second. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Not sure if anyone will find this useful, but instead of a turbo controller, you can also farm for this trophy by running it on Remote Play (which requires uninstalling the game and playing on the launch release since Remote Play has been removed as of 1.10) and then running a keyboard macro to hit enter repeatedly. Took me the better part of the day with 490k rotations left, but it worked like a charm.

Edited by Cloud668

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2020 at 0:15 PM, Cloud668 said:

Not sure if anyone will find this useful, but instead of a turbo controller, you can also farm for this trophy by running it on Remote Play (which requires uninstalling the game and playing on the launch release since Remote Play has been removed as of 1.10) and then running a keyboard macro to hit enter repeatedly. Took me the better part of the day with 490k rotations left, but it worked like a charm.

How do I get that? I have only digital version of the game

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping to get this naturally while going for SS on everything, I'm kinda dumb at Tetris so for me it's a possibility.

December edit: Nevermind, I have 350k rotations and only 4 effect modes left to SS (Sprint, All Clear, Combo and Target), so I guess I won't escape from some insane grinding.

Edited by FahrenheitFrenzy
Just realized I might not be able to earn it naturally.
  • Like 1