Version 1.09

I just downloaded Version 1.09 but it came with some problems. I was wondering if anyone else is having these issues.

1. When I logged into the game, I did not get my offline gold of about 17 hoursYou only get offline gold if you put yourself on a map and then quit the program there. Game calculates gold based off level, number of Heroes/DPS, and how long you are gone.
  2. Sound is not working. Reset fixed sound.
  3. The screen where the heroes kill the enemies only half loads but the game still plays. Reset fixed battle map.
  4. When I upgrade an existing hero, my DPS count in the upper left corner goes down instead of up. It is not every time and I do not know if the next level up sets it right, I am still learning each hero and trying to figure out the best formation arrangement. I know it is possible that I do not know the heroes well enough and that at certain points in their level up path, their power goes down for some reason. I am on a free play map in the Sword Coast. Haven't had this problem since Patch 1.10.
  5. Moving a hero in formation will lower DPS (which I understand, certain heroes provide buffs due to proximity). Problem is, when I move the hero back, the DPS doesn't go as high. I played with it for a bit and took my DPS from 67q all the way down to 900k and wasn't able to kill the enemies on that wave anymore, so I know it is not just the DPS counter visually going down but my actual DPS as well. Haven't had this problem since Patch 1.10.

Thank you for any help. I am going to turn off the game after I finish this free play run as well as my PS4 to see if that will correct the problem.

Edited by Matrim_Drasgen
Updates