Any missables?

Yes, kind of. Character episodes can be missable. Some characters episodes are related to one another for example if you dont have a certain "go home club" member affection high enough or haven't progressed far in his character episode you might not have enough time to complete a certain ostinato musician episode. 

30 minutes ago, Memories said:

Yes, kind of. Character episodes can be missable. Some characters episodes are related to one another for example if you dont have a certain "go home club" member affection high enough or haven't progressed far in his character episode you might not have enough time to complete a certain ostinato musician episode. 

That blows. I really didn't wanna have to follow a guide for this game.

• Like 1

You don't need a guide, but I'll just explain what you have to be aware of. (I actually missed 2 characters episode trophies and had to reload an earlier save to get them) 

Just make sure to max bonds by switching out and fighting with different characters in the active party and whenever there's a character episode available there will be a special icon in the world map. In order to progress a character episode you would have to select the correct answer in the conversation if you choose the wrong answer the character episode would be locked out. In order to unlock the episode after choosing the wrong answer you would have to speak to aria and pay for her to rewind the time allowing you a second chance at the conversation, but you can avoid all of that by saving before starting a character episode. The character episodes that are related and can be completed if you alternate between them are :

Spoiler

Eiji (Go-Home club) + Kuchinashi (Ostinato Musicians) and Kotaro (Go-Home club) + Shadow Knife (Ostinato Musicians). 

just make sure to max out all bonds and view all character episode as soon as they're available and you shouldn't have a problem with missing any trophies.

However if you do miss a trophy, there is new game plus and basically everything and your level carries over and random enemy levels remain the same (but you can adjust them) so you'll be able to speed through the game. 

This is how I unlocked them but there might be other ways or workarounds 

Edited by Memories
  • Like 3