waterfields1

Stats reset?

3 posts in this topic

Evening All,

So Ive just updated and returned to Rocket League with a view to getting the Platinum - I need two trophies, drive 50km and unlock 150 items. Simple enough...

Here is the problem, I played the game when it launched and put hours upon hours in, unlocked loads and must have been close to 50km. Now I have updated the game it appears that all of my stats have been reset to zero....no distance travelled on any tyres etc - Anyone else expirienced this? Any solutions?....Im just playing again, so its not the end of the world, Platinum is more than achieveable.

Depending on when you last played, there was a patch a year or two back that irreversibly wiped everyone's stats when the devs patched in a new way tracking of tracking stats - thus meaning you will have to start over entirely from scratch for certain trophies.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 11/03/2019 at 6:03 PM, HuntingFever said:

Depending on when you last played, there was a patch a year or two back that irreversibly wiped everyone's stats when the devs patched in a new way tracking of tracking stats - thus meaning you will have to start over entirely from scratch for certain trophies.

Ah that explains it then - weirdly I just unlocked the 150 items trophy - just 50 km to drive, cant complain really, loving the game again so it should only takle me a couple of weeks or so...