Better than the 2012 edition?

It looks a lot better, a lot of improvements. I loved the 2012 edition and can't wait to get my hands on this!

Could you please let me know if I should buy it when you have it? (I'm a big cycling fan)

Edited by Rubieno

Ok, I got it a few days ago and I've put some time into it, I really, really like it. It's very different from the previous games, more realistic but much more fast paced, it's kind of a shock for me as I put huge amounts of time into the 2011 and the 2012 games. But the more I play, the more I like it, it's a big improvement. Graphics much better, they managed to get a lot more of the cyclist's licenses so the names are almost all real (Except for "Marko covendish and Brando Waggons... xD). All in all a great game if you're a cycling fan, I love the series and I can't recommend it more... Though I do know cycling fans who have not enjoyed it, give it a go at least. You pumped for the Grand Départ of the Tour tomorrow?

Could you please let me know if I should buy it when you have it? (I'm a big cycling fan)

Ok, I got it a few days ago and I've put some time into it, I really, really like it. It's very different from the previous games, more realistic but much more fast paced, it's kind of a shock for me as I put huge amounts of time into the 2011 and the 2012 games. But the more I play, the more I like it, it's a big improvement. Graphics much better, they managed to get a lot more of the cyclist's licenses so the names are almost all real (Except for "Marko covendish and Brando Waggons...  xD). It's also a little more difficult than past games, not very forgiving when it comes to energy consumption. All in all a great game if you're a cycling fan, I love the series and I can't recommend it more... Though I do know cycling fans who have not enjoyed it, give it a go at least. 

Ok, I got it a few days ago and I've put some time into it, I really, really like it. It's very different from the previous games, more realistic but much more fast paced, it's kind of a shock for me as I put huge amounts of time into the 2011 and the 2012 games. But the more I play, the more I like it, it's a big improvement. Graphics much better, they managed to get a lot more of the cyclist's licenses so the names are almost all real (Except for "Marko covendish and Brando Waggons...  xD). It's also a little more difficult than past games, not very forgiving when it comes to energy consumption. All in all a great game if you're a cycling fan, I love the series and I can't recommend it more... Though I do know cycling fans who have not enjoyed it, give it a go at least. 

LOL i might give this game ago for a bit of "fun" , anyway how much do you personally ride of the stages? all of the distance? and ill be going to europe soon would this be available at a game shop ( will it be cheap ? cant imagine this keeping its full price for long)

LOL i might give this game ago for a bit of "fun" , anyway how much do you personally ride of the stages? all of the distance? and ill be going to europe soon would this be available at a game shop ( will it be cheap ? cant imagine this keeping its full price for long)

Well you ride the full stage (Which is accelerated, so it doesn't take long. If you were to play through all of the stages fully it'd take around 9 hours), but you have the option to simulate certain parts of the stage, for example a flat stage when nothing is happening of interest you can simulate a few km to avoid boredom. In shops in Europe the price hasn't really dropped yet (since the actual tour is still going on) but you can get it new for around 40€ I would guess. Which is still pretty cheap for Europe, they never actually started selling at full price (70€).

• 5 months later...