Woops..

So i started this on my account, which is Japanese. 

Anyone ever find a work around to access the ugc content?

I have tried making my own missions, but trophy wont pop, i have tried accepting the terms on American account then switching back to Jp, still nothing. 

I havent tried Ps Now version, doubt it would help though..

Is my only hope to wait on Sony to add an account region change option? 

Would i count as a cheater spoofing my account region? Is that even possible? 

I guess ill have to look forward to 99.99% account completion. -_-

Also, should maybe write something in the trophy guide/unobtainable trophies section?

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Not sure if you got it done by now, but you can try buying a NA region copy. Idk if the UGC is tied to the region game or the account, but it is worth a shot.

Unfortunately my copy is NA, as the game never got a JP release. 

Not sure why JP accounts are prohibited from playing, because i can use my other region accs and they all work fine. 

I saw there were some problems with the servers recently on infamous 2 aswell. Those problems appear to be fixed now, I will test connecting again.

Doubtful, but will try.

• 2 weeks later...

I just read you and I wonder if this could be my problem.

I have a NA digital copy of the game and my account is EC (Ecuador).  When the game was released the region of my account did not exist.

Do you have a particular error message?

Both InFamous 2 and Festival Of Blood has problems with different region accounts, I'm from Ecuador but I use a NA account as my main because of overpriced games here, tried to unlocked InFamous 2 online trophies on an EU account but it was impossible using both wireless and cable connection after multiple methods didn't worked for me. Next tried my NA account and it worked perfectly without making any changes to the configuration (cable connection first try). Was done with the Festival Of Blood trophies years ago using wireless that time so I guess this probably is region problems with their servers.

• Like 1