WWE 2K14 Trailer Revealed

BigPete7978

I really hope 2K ditches Yuke's with the next game, the past few games have been disappointments (fun, but not as fun as the old ones).

bookt.jpg

Yeah I agree with that. They have gone with a more cartoonish look almost with the game. I'm hoping 2K Sports can bring the level of detail they have in their NBA 2K series to the WWE games. That would be insane. 

Yeah I agree with that. They have gone with a more cartoonish look almost with the game. I'm hoping 2K Sports can bring the level of detail they have in their NBA 2K series to the WWE games. That would be insane. 

Keep in mind they are still limited by WWE, some features get cut out by them.

Such as?

More modification of their superstars.

Or bring in different companies. They own the rights to WCW, ECW, etc. Let you run a show online. That would be amazing if they put that in. Or let you create your own show, which you were already able to do within WWE 13. Then allow constant random wrestlers to come up, and you have to figure out which ones are worth the time and effort to give a chance on your show. Then have a draft at the beginning of the online mode. The possibilities are endless!!!

And stuff like that.

I remember reading somewhere that they also remove people from the roster.

More modification of their superstars.

And stuff like that.

I remember reading somewhere that they also remove people from the roster.

I'm hoping they give 2K some more freedom with the WWE series then if that's the case. There are so many improvements that could be brought to it. 

Edited by BigPete7978

I'm hoping they give 2K some more freedom with the WWE series then if that's the case. There are so many improvements that could be brought to it. 

So, so so many.

I hope they go exclusively next gen next year or the year after that.

12 was a huge step in the right direction, 13 was great, but not as big as the jump from 11 to 12.

I think 11 to 12 was because they were changing everything up, including the name of the series. We were going from Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 to WWE 12. Then WWE 13 focused on the Attitude Era primarily. The trailer seems to imply that in WWE 2K14 it will focus on you as an individual wrestler, which could be amazing if they implement it correctly.

I think 11 to 12 was because they were changing everything up, including the name of the series. We were going from Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 to WWE 12. Then WWE 13 focused on the Attitude Era primarily. The trailer seems to imply that in WWE 2K14 it will focus on you as an individual wrestler, which could be amazing if they implement it correctly.

I wish we were shown more gameplay or were at least told what the game's main gameplay features are.

I wish we were shown more gameplay or were at least told what the game's main gameplay features are.

That will of course come as the release date draws closer. Though fans of the series will of course be left anxiously awaiting the next trailer and details for the game. 

That will of course come as the release date draws closer. Though fans of the series will of course be left anxiously awaiting the next trailer and details for the game. 

Usually we get a lot of news much sooner, but 2K has taken over.

I was hoping what with 2K taking over the reigns from THQ that we might of had a better quality WWE game, but from looking at that trailer it still looks the same as usual. I think the problem for me is Yukes and the fact that they seem to have gotten stale with the franchise as its pretty much the same thing each year now.

I was hoping what with 2K taking over the reigns from THQ that we might of had a better quality WWE game, but from looking at that trailer it still looks the same as usual. I think the problem for me is Yukes and the fact that they seem to have gotten stale with the franchise as its pretty much the same thing each year now.

As I have already stated though 2K literally got maybe 4-5 months to work on the game. So I doubt we will see any huge changes until next year with WWE 2K15.