Next Gen - Same Gen

Damnlans

i seriously think that nex gen will be like this one except wii wont be at the top. people are just gonna stick with the side the have already chosen and all the weight will be on innovation & exclusives - which is why Sony is heavily investing on "indie developers." Its cheap & has potential.

I don't know, I think many gamers now see Sony in a much better light after E3 and considering the PS4 is $100 cheaper than the XBone, it doesn't require a camera to be connected and it isn't releasing a year after Microsoft's system I think we'll see the PlayStation 4 start off much stronger than the PS3 did. 

Parker

I agree with exactly what parker said; After E3 gamers just immediate jump onto the Sony bandwagon because it was just so much better than Microsoft with all its features and almost no restrictions and the PS4 being $100 cheaper than the XBone made it almost a sure win. Even with Microsofts turn around, a good majority of the population would had already chosed the PS4 for their next console because its the best bang for their buck. Better hardware, better features, better design... cheaper. WIN!

Personally I think how Microsoft came out originally and how they responded (initially) put a bad taste in people's mouth. Sure they took back there "FU customer" policies, but post E3 they were still responding with stuff like "deal with it" and "no Internet? Then buy a 360" and personally I think that still pissed a lot of people off and no matter what they change now, they're still fighting a steep uphill battle.