hiding trophy images?

i think there should be an option to hide trophy images. this site is great as an alternative to the psn trophy list but sometimes seeing the images before you earn them ruins the experience. i know the same can be said of the opposite. anyways all the sites ive been to dont have this option. is it too difficult? if so can anyone explain why its too much trouble?(in laymans terms)

i look to keep track of trophies i still need. i dont mind seeing the descriptions or hidden trophies. mostly because it saves me from having to do multiple playthroughs. its the image that bothers me. it ruins the excitement knowing what the image is. the trophy list on ps3 is just inconvenient now that you have to sync any new trophys you have. especially when some game's trophies take forever to sync.

but personal opinions aside whats the feasibility of adding the option? 

i look to keep track of trophies i still need. i dont mind seeing the descriptions or hidden trophies. mostly because it saves me from having to do multiple playthroughs. its the image that bothers me. it ruins the excitement knowing what the image is. the trophy list on ps3 is just inconvenient now that you have to sync any new trophys you have. especially when some game's trophies take forever to sync.

but personal opinions aside whats the feasibility of adding the option? 

Set your trophy list to offline and it won't continually sync when you earn a new trophy, press  :triangle: on the "Trophy Collection" in the XMB under "Playstation Network" and you'll notice three options online mode, offline mode and sync to server, set it to offline mode and it won't sync during gameplay and that should solve your problem somewhat...