"Not Bad!" Trophy tips for missions 25, 26, and 28.

--I hope this helps anyone having trouble wit these missions. If you need any help with other missions just request in the thread and I'll respond. This is my 1st time doing this so forgive me if it doesn't meet forum topic protocols. Forgive the nicknames, they're just to help identify characters.--

-

For Mission 25 you cannot use Life Stock. So use Barragan Luisenbarn(aka Skullface) because he literally kills everything just by proximity.

Go into the boss fight with a Full Ignition gauge. Focus on taking out one boss at a time. If you focus on multiple bosses they will use initiate

their Ignition power ups all at once after they lose about 20-25% health. You can't afford to get hit with multiple Ignition attacks(or even one ftm).

You CAN use your own ignition attack on multiple bosses if your gauge gets to low or you see them huddled in a group. His finisher does the

most damage the closer you are. First target is Uryu(Kid in white with the Glasses) because he'll cause MASSIVE damage at a distance.

Remember to use Barragan's Respira:triangle: in the air and his Death by Age:circle: to keep the damage constant while maintaining distance.

Note that when in power up mode, Death by Age is constantly active, so no need to press :circle: Next go after Rukia (Girl with the ice attacks)

because her Ignition attack is vicious. Once those 2 are down just go after either Ichigo or Yoruichi. 

-

For Mission 26, use your best character, mine was Toshiro Hitsugaya(Ice dragon kid). for the boss battle, DO NOT ATTACK THE GIANT!

But be AWARE of his attacks to avoid them. The Giants attacks are powerful and uninterrupted. Cling to the side of the map furthest away from him to avoid most of his attacks. 

Take out Gin(Puple Haired dude) first because his ranged attacks will eat you health more than Kenpachi's. Kenpachi (Spikey hair,Eyepatch)

is next because he is extremely limited when he does have Gin to bother you. Then attack Sajin(The Bear Man) not his Giant. Reason being is

that you can tell what the Giant is gonna do when ever Sajin himself move so you can avoid its attacks. Also, you can actually end up cause hit stun

on Sajin with just your normal melee attacks:square: causing him to stagger and eventually become dazed. When you see this pummel him with

everything you have until he is down. Keep in mind he teleports a lot and your target lock will reset.

-

Mission 28 on very hard is a nightmare. You have to face every character on the game at least once. They each have infinite Ignition gauges,

are HIGHLY aggressive, deal stupid high damage, and coordinate their attacks on you, especially finishers. I'm going to list goals for you guys and gals

to keep in mind for every encounter on this mission. 

Your first goal you need to keep in mind is: Going into the 10th and final encounter with AT LEAST 1 life stock. This means you will be on the defensive,

flying around to recover health and avoid damage as much as possible. If you even FEEL that you're in trouble back off and retreat. No matter what.  

Second goal to keep in mind is: Focus on ONE boss at a time. Damaging Multiple bosses will end up causing you to face multiple Ignitions powered

characters and you'll be running from them the whole time. 

Which leads me to your last main goal: AVOID ENEMY IGNITION ATTACKS AT ALL COST! Now you won't get away from all of them but TRY.

If a boss is powered up, AVOID that boss at all cost until he/she stops glowing.

You can use who ever you want(even Barragan is gonna struggle hear), but keep in mind you're gonna need range, power, strong Supers:circle:,

and speed. That doesn't describe every character. For Me it was Toshiro again. He's extremely powerful, his :circle: attacks own bosses, his:triangle: attack

is devastating even when not powered up and he can fly high enough to avoid damage and heal up. It's up to you who you use but I recommend: Toshiro,

Barragan, Nnoritora, Halibel or Ichigo(any form). Maxed Level goes w/o saying.

Your strategy regardless of who you use will be as follows:

-Use your Ignition Gauge :l2: and Ignition attack wisely. you don't have to be powered up all the time but try to stay powered up or build the gauge by using solid super moves:circle:

and normal attacks:square: when safe to. If your gauge is going to run out use the Ignition attack before its gone.

-Abuse your spiritual pressure gauge. Keep in mind that if your low on spiritual pressure(SP) it will not regen if you're blocking, dodging, or (most importantly)dashing.

But it will regen no matter what if it is empty. If you are low on SP use a final decisive attack then dash around to avoid damage to regain both HP and SP.

-Be patient and be mindful of your HP(your most precious commodity here). the goal is not for rank, soul points, or slash combos. it to SURVIVE.

Retreat when your HP is even lower than %75 because it'll turn to %50 then %25 in a matter of seconds. HP regenerates with time and can be absorbed with

all attacks(maxed level characters). but use TIME. 

-Counter! Remember to use blocks and counters to save HP and punish enemies. Counters build Ignition Gauges well too. Use this wisely though,

not all bosses use physical attacks. 

-Focus on ONE BOSS AT A TIME. Doing damage to all is fine but when multiple bossed take enough damage they'll use their unlimited Ignition gauges

in unison and that spells fail for you. Keep the Main goal I stated before in mind at all times.

-Refer to these points during all fights(I may repeat them anyway but just in case...)

The first 3 encounters(out of 10 total) are cake on any mode. But for the very first boss I recommend taking out the 2 GIANT MENOS GRANDE in the area because they will spam you with energy blasts like you stole their bikes. 

For the second encounter, Barragan is your lone boss. Take him on like any boss but be wary of the damage you take, there are HP and SP items on the corners of the map. 

Next is Yammi(You can't miss him). Just watch him and avoid his attacks while pummeling him with ranged attacks.  Go to the far left or right of the map after he recovers from stun to avoid a massive energy blast. 

Next is Sajin, his Giant, and two hammer wielders. Take the hammer brothers out first then attack Sajin and not his giant just like I said for mission 26. 

Next is a 3-on-1 with Ichigo, Grimmjow, and Ulquiorra. Take out Grimmjow(Blue Haired guy with claws) first because he has the cheapest Ignition attack and he will use it CONSTANTLY. Next is Ichigo. he's not that threatening but his Ignition Attack is undodgable because of its animation startup. Last is Ulquiorra(Batman)> Just mind your HP when taking him on and try to keep you distance when he's powered up because you can easily dash away from his finisher.

Next is a 3-on-1 against Kokuto(Scarface), Uryu, and Hollofied Ichigo. Take out Kokuto or Uryu out first. Kokuto has attacks that do immense damage for some strange reason but his normal attacks are easily countered and he uses those often. Then take out H.Ichigo. His attacks are pretty avoidable.

(Oh boy...this is where it gets stupid). 4-on-1 with Nnoritora, Kenpachi, Coyote Starrk(Dante), and Shunsui(Pinky). Starrk is your first target, and I use the term 'target' loosely because its gonna be chaos in this fight. But Starrk's range is retardedly good and he tear you up from the edges of the map. Next take out Shunsui, he isn't as one dimensional as the other two and will sometimes leave himself open while using his tornado attacks. Next is Nnoritora, his super moves are grabs that can't be blocked or countered. Then Kenpachi. Use blocks, dodges, and counters to beat him.

Another 4-on-1 awaits. The all girl squad, Halibel(Aqualady) Rukia, Yoruichi(Catwoman), and Soi Fon(the Killer Bee). SOI FON MUST DIE! She can use her super move twice and kill you instantly regardless of the amount of HP you have. Kill her by any means possible. If you see a butterfly glowing on you, RUN AWAY FROM SOI FON. If she catches you with that attack again while you're glowing, you're screwed. Next Rukia, she uses her Ignition the most and her finisher is the most devastating. Then take out Halibel. She has INCREDIBLE range, fortunately, her finisher is avoidable and kind of weak. Yoruichi will be no problem once the others are dead.

ANOTHER 4-on-1 Byakuya(Fairy Dust), Toshiro, Gin, and Aizen(Guy in the one piece jumpsuit). Target either Gin due to his annoying range or Toshiro due to his overpowered SP attacks and Supers. To be honest Byakuya and Aizen aren't really threats after the first two are gone. You'll be on defense, but this map has a ton of space to avoid all the bosses attacks.

(Sigh.)Final Aizen, Final Ichigo, Barragan(AGAIN), and Kokuto(AGAIN). Now I hope you have your one life stock at this point because chances are you'll need it. One thing about the level I have to tell you is STAY AWAY FROM AIZEN! Final Aizen's attacks do damage that'll make you rage. Avoid him and his orange missile launch attack. Listen for it(sounds like Missile taking off) and if you hear it, drop whatever you're up to and flee. Either Kotuto or Barragan are your prime targets. Use the same tactics on them as you did on your first encounter. Mind Aizen the ENTIRE time. Don't ignore him, just don't focus on attacking him. Ichigo is next. With Aizen backing him up he is a pain. Ranged attacks and counters are your best chance. Aizen must be last because he is almost helpless when no one else is assaulting you. Use ALL ranged attacks at your disposal. He has a nasty grab that will do at least %70 damage and that missile attack is vicious. Keep those goal I mentioned in mind during this entire fight. HP is your most precious item, don't part with it.

Once Aizen falls, you win This mission alone will take between 50-80 mins to complete. Took me 69 mins. The trophy will pop if that's the last mission to complete on very hard. If it doesn't, check the other missions on the grid to see if they've been beaten on very hard. 

Feel free to post any other suggestions for this trophy or comments on these tips. Good Hunting.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...