Happy Town cumulative?

FarfetchDoomer

Good question, I have it and I can't even say. My memory is fuzzy on when I was getting it but I'm almost certain I had to go five consecutive years.

Edit: The more I think about it I am becoming more and more positive that it is consecutive; I'm almost certain it is.

Edited by Buthol3K
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Buthol3K said:

Good question, I have it and I can't even say. My memory is fuzzy on when I was getting it but I'm almost certain I had to go five consecutive years.

Edit: The more I think about it I am becoming more and more positive that it is consecutive; I'm almost certain it is.

Thanks for the reply, actually got the trophy a couple of days ago and am leaning towards it being just a total of 5 years in one city. I got down from 95% a few times due to death waves and adding commercial in my city during that time. (Commercial never went past 85% happiness so I dezoned it entirely)

19 hours ago, HornieDee88 said:

Thanks for the reply, actually got the trophy a couple of days ago and am leaning towards it being just a total of 5 years in one city. I got down from 95% a few times due to death waves and adding commercial in my city during that time. (Commercial never went past 85% happiness so I dezoned it entirely)

You could be right. The thought that it might be cumulative and it just felt consecutive since the dips were so short crossed my mind. Then I got to thinking that if it was cumulative then I should have gotten it on one of my previous larger cities but of course I wasn't doing everything in my power to keep the happiness levels super high on those. Third option could be that it's glitched in a good way where it's consecutive but the lockout percentage is actually lower than 95%. You are probably right with it being cumulative but you've put a lot of doubt in me now. I've played this for hundreds of hours both on PS4 and PC and given the amount of glitches I've come across I won't rule out the third possibility either unless anyone is able to confirm what triggers this - would be a very interesting test for someone to run.

• 3 months later...

At least with version 8.00 it is not cumulative and has to be done in one run (5 years with no break). I had like 10 years over 95% which didn't unlock the trophy. I got it now for 5 years nonstop without too much cut because of deathwaves. It was mostly afk playing with monuments and lots of crematories for deathwaves (lowest happiness then was 96% overall).