Build Party?

Justin_VaD

I only have a couple trophies left on the Fortnite plat. Trying to organize a building party to build the remaining structures needed for the 500,000 trophy. 

If anyone has some lower tier SSDs and wants to spend a few hours building in a group to help each other out let me know

If I remember correctly you have to finish the SSD to count, if you only built and leave the SSD it won't count. I've been using the storm king method for this, it's pretty fast. But yeah, i'm almost done with the plat, feel free to add me.

Epic ID: rimuru tempest ω

PSN: Kamaros_

I play on pc, so I think you need to add me on the epic thing.

23 hours ago, Kamaros_ said:

If I remember correctly you have to finish the SSD to count, if you only built and leave the SSD it won't count. I've been using the storm king method for this, it's pretty fast. But yeah, i'm almost done with the plat, feel free to add me.

Epic ID: rimuru tempest ω

PSN: Kamaros_

I play on pc, so I think you need to add me on the epic thing.

I'll add you tonight when I get home. I have a bunch of guys working towards plat in a discord server. I'm sure we can get 4 and bang out a ton of building in one sesh 

5 hours ago, Justin_VaD said:

I'll add you tonight when I get home. I have a bunch of guys working towards plat in a discord server. I'm sure we can get 4 and bang out a ton of building in one sesh 

Awesome, this is the method I was talking about

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 8:11 PM, Kamaros_ said:

Awesome, this is the method I was talking about

add me on epicgames m4carbinesin i would be down for a build party. ive been just stacking mats in my storage. 

Edited by NTN_JOSHY

21 hours ago, Kamaros_ said:

finally someone, I got over 600k of mats in my storage as well lol

if you want to dm me your epic id we can do it on friday or saturday / sunday theres even a duping glitch atm so i might just dupe mats till i got a full a storage 

3 hours ago, NTN_JOSHY said:

if you want to dm me your epic id we can do it on friday or saturday / sunday theres even a duping glitch atm so i might just dupe mats till i got a full a storage 

Already added you haha, im the rimuru tempest guy, I even sent you a message yesterday, but you were playing BR so I figured you didn't see it.

Edited by Kamaros_
g

10 hours ago, Kamaros_ said:

Already added you haha, im the rimuru tempest guy, I even sent you a message yesterday, but you were playing BR so I figured you didn't see it.

Alright yes i do remember your name if i see you online ill hit you up if you ever want to start using all the builds haha, i like that you can get all your mats back from old ssds dont know when they added that in. but you can 1 shot everything and it comes to you 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...