Call Of Duty®: WWII Zombies Team

Astro_Seas

Hi, everyone. I know that I can create a session but I cannot see it on my game list because it’s hidden in my PS4, and for this reason I cannot create a session, so I’m writing here.

I’m looking for good players to help me with all the DLC Easter Eggs. I’ve alredy done The Final Reich one with a friend, a year ago, but he doesn’t play anymore.

In a recent sale, I bought all the DLC to obtain the trophies because I want to complete it 100%. I can do most of the trophies by myself; in fact I play Zombies from 2010 so I know how to play, but the Easter Eggs are easier with a team.

If you want to help me, or if you need to do them, send me a message. I really appreciate every help. I’m Italian and, although I have some skills, I believe, in writing, understanding and speaking English, I’m not a native speaker so I may have some trouble to perfectly communicate with you. For this reason I prefer Italian players, but if I‘ll have to communicate in English I’ll try to do my best.

Thanks in advance to everyone that wants to help.

2 hours ago, TBO_Rum said:

I know that I can create a session but

Unfortunately regardless of your situation, making a session is still the way to go. See if you can find a friend that is willing to start and maintain a session for you or simply unhide the game and do it yourself. Good luck in any case.

2 hours ago, TBO_Rum said:

I have some skills [...] in writing, understanding and speaking English

This seems to be true.

• Like 1