Advice on my current situation

amebapiko

Okay well heres where I am: Completed 2 playthroughs.

• Got all the collectables on my first run through
  • Completed my second run through on survivor and Shiv doors / conversations glitched

*and just note that my upgrades to weapons and joel did not go through in the new game+ before my 2nd pt*

I know shiv doors can be done with taking the patch off and then running through those but how can the conversations be fixed i'm sure i got them all using the guide but then again... :huh:

Probably going to either do it again and play on easy getting convos and all upgrades or wait for a patch that may never fix any trophy issues? lol

any advice is welcome.

Oh and for the record it's just so amazing that the game basically sustained its emotional effect on me during my second playthrough... :lol:

what game mode were you playing.. I know that upgrades don't carry on from easy to easy + ( didn't for me )

But was ok when I did normal - normal +

my first time I didn't use any guides, but on 2nd time I followed a youtube guide for the conversations to see if I missed anything ( turns out I missed 3 )

Now playing survivor mode

With the optional conversations, alot of people seem to miss the one in the hotel in front of the beach backdrop because it is a multi- conversation one, as in you must talk to her like 3 or 4 times to get the conversation marked as "Completed". you may be missing this one, its the one i was missing.

First time I've winged it. Second time I used an guide to cover my bases. I'm doing an 3rd time mop up mode at this time for the 100 parts I need to upgrade my Shorty. Still my advice is use an guide for playthough 2. Afterwards it's Survivor mode and thus the Crushing mode excitement begins.