Sniper - Hostage Scenario

PSVRafa

• 3 weeks later...

I see you soon afterward, answered your own question as you’re one of the few platinum achievers... I was having an issue with this as well, it’s a real challenge. Well a challenge in dealing with the motion control limitations. But for anyone who comes along an wants to know...

4 STAR REQUIREMENT: All headshots with no missed shots; No exceptions. (Double kills net bonus score, but aren’t enough to make up for the one body shot, since their heads never overlap for a double headshot)

I was finally able to pull it off after trying every strategy, including the games recommended two-handed setup. But in the end I found it was too slow, and had its own issues. I used a x3-5 scope, made sure I setup the range to 100m or 300m depending on stage (pressing X while your hand is next to the scope), and what I personally found best was to drop the other hand controller and held the single motion controller with two hands to help eliminate my own constant movement. That way it was mainly a fight in dealing with the motion tech swaying around instead of both mine and it’s.

After 4 full sessions and 1.8million dollars made from mission retries, I got lucky enough to pull the worst one off finally. Level 19 Hostage stage. Seriously. F’n F that mother F’n stage.

Oh after I posted I see you did follow up on your question, there was an ad in the way and I didn’t see your response lol

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/3/2019 at 8:06 AM, FEARTRAIN said:

I see you soon afterward, answered your own question as you’re one of the few platinum achievers... I was having an issue with this as well, it’s a real challenge. Well a challenge in dealing with the motion control limitations. But for anyone who comes along an wants to know...

4 STAR REQUIREMENT: All headshots with no missed shots; No exceptions. (Double kills net bonus score, but aren’t enough to make up for the one body shot, since their heads never overlap for a double headshot)

I was finally able to pull it off after trying every strategy, including the games recommended two-handed setup. But in the end I found it was too slow, and had its own issues. I used a x3-5 scope, made sure I setup the range to 100m or 300m depending on stage (pressing X while your hand is next to the scope), and what I personally found best was to drop the other hand controller and held the single motion controller with two hands to help eliminate my own constant movement. That way it was mainly a fight in dealing with the motion tech swaying around instead of both mine and it’s.

After 4 full sessions and 1.8million dollars made from mission retries, I got lucky enough to pull the worst one off finally. Level 19 Hostage stage. Seriously. F’n F that mother F’n stage.

Oh after I posted I see you did follow up on your question, there was an ad in the way and I didn’t see your response lol

Thanks for this, setting up the range for the sight helped a lot. Just to add to the requirements: I think the time needs to be less than 20 secs also, I did all 4 headshots twice on 19 with just over 20 secs and only got 3 stars. 

Another quick tip, I found holding the gun with your second hand, only press the trigger (second hand) right before you shoot, it gives you a second or so without sway. Using this I got 4 stars after about 10 tries.