Sound issues (glitch?/bug?)

Infected Elite

after playing around 2hrs the game.world suddenly started humming.... so i figured it was the area. spawned a vehicle and drove and honked and then the horn stayed on even after i exited the vehicle. 

made it to a trade town and talked to people... still humming noise. and i couldn't hear their voices.

gun fires were also near silent as if it had silencers on it.

anyone else encounter this?

edit: upon saving. exiting and restarting the game. sound is fine again

Edited by LegacyJKO09

On 5/14/2019 at 1:46 AM, LegacyJKO09 said:

after playing around 2hrs the game.world suddenly started humming.... so i figured it was the area. spawned a vehicle and drove and honked and then the horn stayed on even after i exited the vehicle. 

made it to a trade town and talked to people... still humming noise. and i couldn't hear their voices.

gun fires were also near silent as if it had silencers on it.

anyone else encounter this?

edit: upon saving. exiting and restarting the game. sound is fine again

I had a constant engine revving that wouldn't go away during and after the race you need to complete for the story.  Had to exit to the xmb and reload the game.  Did it several more times while trying to get the Acid House trophy too.  Really annoying.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

glad im not the only one experiencing it. thought it may have been my ps4 at first haha.

A lot of people are having audio issues.  The voice pack cheat dlc's supposedly cause issues too.  I'm sure it'll be patched at some point.

• Like 1