Trophies Not Unlocking

Jinxcendant-XIII

• 3 weeks later...

The trophies are clearly glitched.

I've been playing this with my daughter for a couple of days knocking out a few trophies each. Yesterday, she got the 100k teamscore trophy, but I didn't. Hm...

Anyway, we were playing with my son today and after 2 tournaments 25k, 50k and 100k all popped one after the other for him. Really? It still hasn't popped for me!

It seemed to me that the trophies only glitch for 'Player One (Blue)', so we tried an experiment today. I started the game as normal, but made sure that my daughter pressed :cross: first to become Player One (Blue) and then I joined the game. After our first tournament the 100k trophy popped for me.

We haven't got any of the punch/jump trophies yet, so I don't know if P1 would get them. So I suggest, if other players have got them with P2+ and you are normally the Blue character, but not obtained the trophies, try playing as a different colour.

As an aside, does anyone know if the jump/punch trophies are per player or the cumulative total of all players?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xemik said:

It seemed to me that the trophies only glitch for 'Player One (Blue)', so we tried an experiment today. I started the game as normal, but made sure that my daughter pressed :cross: first to become Player One (Blue) and then I joined the game. After our first tournament the 100k trophy popped for me.

We haven't got any of the punch/jump trophies yet, so I don't know if P1 would get them. So I suggest, if other players have got them with P2+ and you are normally the Blue character, but not obtained the trophies, try playing as a different colour.

As an aside, does anyone know if the jump/punch trophies are per player or the cumulative total of all players?

So I need to press X with the Green player first then Blue? 

On 09/06/2019 at 8:37 PM, Jinxcendant-XIII said:

So I need to press X with the Green player first then Blue? 

Not quite...

The players appeared to be allocated in the order that the :cross: is pressed on the controllers, so, before you start the game, log on to the PS4 as normal adding as many additional players as you need. Then start the game from the XMB on your main login. After the game has started, at the first screen, make sure one of the other controllers presses :cross: first so that they will be Blue and not you.

We'd been playing for a couple of days and I'd always been Blue. My daughter got the 100k quickly enough, but I didn't. Then we decided to get the 3/4 player trophies and, despite not having played before, the other 2 players got the first 3 teamscore trophies straight away..

Since other players were complaining about not getting trophies I wondered if it was an issue with the main player, so we tried the above method and, as I said, the 100k popped for me after the first game. I can't say for sure if it will work for the jump/punch trophies, because we haven't got any of them yet, but it must be worth a try, yes?

Edited by Xemik
Added clarification