New Game + help

Scorpiio93

I completed the game a while ago when my older sister was visiting, and she wanted to have a go herself (She doesn't own a PS3) I should of signed her into my younger sisters rarely used account, but I was so happy at completing my game, I didn't.

I'm really wanting to start my second playthrough after a short break, but the New Game + option has disappeared after starting my sisters game. Does anyone know if me playing through the ending again on my save file and watching the credits will bring the NG+ option back, or if deleting my sisters save file (which I don't want to do, as I know she'll want to continue next time shes visiting) will bring it back?

(I would check this myself, but I'm not near my PS3 right now... so though I'd ask here)

Thanks in advance..

You should still have the save for 100% completion, I'm assuming that what happened was is since you made a different save for your sister, the game is registered on the save that hasn't completed the game yet, so what you do is simple.

1.Go to load game and load the 100% complete save

uhm I have no idea and I am sure as hell not gonna try it out with 3 play throughs done x.x actually on the menu there is a load option click on it and choose the completed game and new game plus should reappear, I am assuming the game is using your sister new game profile that is.