Im having big trouble with Kuzans karma.

To get 100% on Kuzans karma i must complete the mission Secret Training and use a Gum Gum Red hawk and a Gum Gum Eagle storm on him.

Im on chapter 14 and i have finished every single side mission on the map and that Secret Training mission never seems like its going to appear and i heard that you can find and fight him again near the graveyard but i have visited that place hundreds of times now and hes never there.

Is my game glitched or how do you activate that Secret training side mission?
And why does he never show up in the graveyard for me like hes supposed to?

Please help i hope i dont have to start the whole game from the beginning again to finish the karma for all the characters.

39 minutes ago, CyberLance said:

To get 100% on Kuzans karma i must complete the mission Secret Training and use a Gum Gum Red hawk and a Gum Gum Eagle storm on him.

Im on chapter 14 and i have finished every single side mission on the map and that Secret Training mission never seems like its going to appear and i heard that you can find and fight him again near the graveyard but i have visited that place hundreds of times now and hes never there.

Is my game glitched or how do you activate that Secret training side mission?
And why does he never show up in the graveyard for me like hes supposed to?

Please help i hope i dont have to start the whole game from the beginning again to finish the karma for all the characters.

Have you fought robots for him? If so that was the mission. As to him in the graveyard he's not really I always saw him a good ways off from the graveyard more twards where u started the game I've noticed most guides are flat out wrong in alot if the info like every guide I found said 1 burried treasure was up in the north (forget the location) turns out it couldn't have been more in the south if it was swimming

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Have you fought robots for him? If so that was the mission. As to him in the graveyard he's not really I always saw him a good ways off from the graveyard more twards where u started the game I've noticed most guides are flat out wrong in alot if the info like every guide I found said 1 burried treasure was up in the north (forget the location) turns out it couldn't have been more in the south if it was swimming

Thank you but i decided to finish the story and after the credits the secret training mission and the last mission for Fujitora appeared on the map so now i got 100% karma with everybody.

i usually want to do the side stuff first before i finish the story in games like this so i spent lots of time trying to figure out how to finish Kuzans karma.

Edited by CyberLance