Character lore trophy not unlocking

Couch

Hello all,

Just wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this issue. When battleborn first came out started playing it. Was moving along nicely and completed all of Benedict's lore challenges and the trophy "flyboy" did not pop. When I go to the lore screen it shows the full picture meaning all the lore was completed. I got upset and never touched the game again.

I recently started it up after all this time hoping it was fixed and still wont pop. 

Any one else have any issues similar or thoughts how to get it to unlock?

Thanks

Couch

Have you tried doing a match with him? Just start a story mission on Hardcore mode and throw yourself off an edge and it’ll count as a complete match. That normally forces a check, and will hopefully unlock the trophy for you.

If that doesn’t work, I have no idea. Could only suggest mailing Gearbox support to see if they can offer any advice.

• Like 1

Hey there,

Something similar happened with the Galilea Trophy for me. As soon as I joined a match and threw her shield at another player, the trophy popped. So, as long as you do something on Benedict's character that is one of his challenges (I think just flying should work) then it should pop.

Good luck!