Impregnable Fortress

Raqus

So I jumped back into this after a long hiatus and...boy has stuff changed. I haven't played since launch. 

I have the hardest time attracting raiders and on the rare occasion I do they demolish my base. Any advice? Or is there some convoluted way to boost this?

I think I have captures down. I attack people lower rank than me and get a body every now and then but feel free to correct that thinking if I'm way off base. I've tried looking this up but I don't know how up to date the info I'm finding is. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 5:31 AM, killerJAZZ420 said:

Read the trophy is boostable. Anyone understand how? I get the general concept i guess. But wouldn't mind getting a step by step in case i take that route

For the boosting method to work you first need to make sure that you and your boosting partner are not in the same TDM team and that you are both in the same rank (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond). Once you have that the one boosting you can go to their TDM main screen and use the map there to "favorite" a team. That team should be your team. Then once he presses raid he can use R1 to go to the favorite section and it will show every person in the same rank as him and in that team available for raiding. You should be in there as well. If you met the previous 2 requirements and you don't show up for your boosting partner, this means you are either in your waiting room, in which case you can't be raided or someone else is already raiding you. If you can manage your boosting partner to raid you, all he has to do is die or get back on the train. This will give you 1 win. This can only be done once a day per person however, so i advise doing this with a group of people.