Treasure map and mementos.

LordGoomba-

Not sure if anybody has a map guide but Im missing the treasure map trophy and memento trophy. Ive never been this clueless as the game give you very little hints about them in the game itself.

Nevermind I found it. Turns out after finding all the normal treasure a special one spawns on the table in the Library on Plumpet Island. Also didnt realize you need all mementos before defeating final boss which will unlock the last one for the plat.

Edited by goombaseatmarios

• 5 months later...

The spawn condition for this treasure map is to release every crow from their cage. After doing so, there's a crow sitting on the center table with a scroll you can pick up.

I am not going to search again for all crow cages but this is at least a partial list:

The ones I missed:

- Suvia: go left of the arena and enter the hangar, it's on the left of the scene (not sure if you can get this at the very beginning of the game when in control of Ive, you might)

- Tremel Tree: take the lower flonder and keep going right, there's a small "camp" with a boat at the south end, there's a cage in the middle of the camp

some others I happen to remember:

- scrollroad: near the plains exit

- zabar: somewhere

• Like 1

• 3 months later...