Skill cards unlocking and locking again

thiagoam87

Hi! I have some doubts about this game.

1- I'm trying to unlock all cards. I have already played seasons with 30 attack, 30 defense or 30 volley & serve but when I change my attributes back all the cards related to that past maxed attribute are locked again, they don't stay unlocked permanently. Am I doing something wrong? What am I supposed to do? 

2- I've read that is a russian agent that gives 20% more chance to get a rare event. I have all the other agents and I have tried to simulate (after I made a backup save) for many seasons ahead and I never find him. Do I have to be #1 to get him or something like that? And the same question goes for opening my Tennis academy. Is it pure RNG?

3- I'm playing in a female league. I have beaten all the opponents, except Wozniacki. It is insane the difficulty difference from any other players to Wozniacki. Is it possible to get to #1 without beating her? Like maybe getting all 2nd places and hoping that she loses to Madison Keys or Angelique Kerber (it happens sometimes)?

If anyone can answer it, please, I will be very thankful! And sorry for the bad english!

Edited by thiagoam87
Correcting some words and doubts
  • Like 1

On 2019-06-11 at 8:23 AM, thiagoam87 said:

Hi! I have some doubts about this game.

1- I'm trying to unlock all cards. I have already played seasons with 30 attack, 30 defense or 30 volley & serve but when I change my attributes back all the cards related to that past maxed attribute are locked again, they don't stay unlocked permanently. Am I doing something wrong? What am I supposed to do? 

2- I've read that is a russian agent that gives 20% more chance to get a rare event. I have all the other agents and I have tried to simulate (after I made a backup save) for many seasons ahead and I never find him. Do I have to be #1 to get him or something like that? And the same question goes for opening my Tennis academy. Is it pure RNG?

3- I'm playing in a female league. I have beaten all the opponents, except Wozniacki. It is insane the difficulty difference from any other players to Wozniacki. Is it possible to get to #1 without beating her? Like maybe getting all 2nd places and hoping that she loses to Madison Keys or Angelique Kerber (it happens sometimes)?

If anyone can answer it, please, I will be very thankful! And sorry for the bad english!

1) You cannot have all the cards at the same time, you have to unlock them once to get the trophy.

2) It's randomly unlocked, wining tournaments and being in the first positions helps

3) You should beat her

20 hours ago, carlokkia said:

1) You cannot have all the cards at the same time, you have to unlock them once to get the trophy.

2) It's randomly unlocked, wining tournaments and being in the first positions helps

3) You should beat her

1) Thank you very much! Good to know! I thought there was something wrong with my game.
2) Ok, nice! I still miss this russian agent and opening my tennis academy.
3) I managed to beat her and I got to rank #1. But the matches with Wozniacki are terrible! The game has a lot of bugs and flaws but with Wozniacki (I think it must happen the same things with male legend players like Federer) it seems to double these bugs. My player gives up running in a lot of points, the ball passes right through me and my player keeps looking, I aim for one place and many times I can't hit it and so on... I really like this game but it has a lot of flaws and sometimes it seems to have even more of those... but I'm still on and playing!
4) The "Lighning Reflexes" trophy... have you managed to do it with Isner against CPU? What did you do?
Thank you very much for all the answers!!

2 hours ago, thiagoam87 said:

1) Thank you very much! Good to know! I thought there was something wrong with my game.
3) I managed to beat her and I got to rank #1. But the matches with Wozniacki are terrible! The game has a lot of bugs and flaws but with Wozniacki (I think it must happen the same things with male legend players like Federer) it seems to double these bugs. My player gives up running in a lot of points, the ball passes right through me and my player keeps looking, I aim for one place and many times I can't hit it and so on... I really like this game but it has a lot of flaws and sometimes it seems to have even more of those... but I'm still on and playing!
4) The "Lighning Reflexes" trophy... have you managed to do it with Isner against CPU? What did you do?

I was also struggling beating the top 20 at first, then the keys to improve my game were to put all 30 points in defense and learning to use the tight cross court (O and backward). That shot made winners possible while first i was always hoping in an opponent unforced. Now I somehow beat Federer easily 3-0 3-0 even on a final, while I have more problems with solid players like Fritz or Nadal who barely miss a shot and Isner (don’t know why).

For the volley trophy I heard you can do it online now that’s been implemented, we can try if you want.

6 hours ago, thiagoam87 said:

Federer is the same as Wozniacki, bugs explode playing against him.

Lightning reflexes is obtainable online with a friend.

9 hours ago, Djeheuty said:

I was also struggling beating the top 20 at first, then the keys to improve my game were to put all 30 points in defense and learning to use the tight cross court (O and backward). That shot made winners possible while first i was always hoping in an opponent unforced. Now I somehow beat Federer easily 3-0 3-0 even on a final, while I have more problems with solid players like Fritz or Nadal who barely miss a shot and Isner (don’t know why).

For the volley trophy I heard you can do it online now that’s been implemented, we can try if you want.

That is a good tip! Thank you! I will try that! I am on a season now playing with max points at Serve & Volley to unlock its cards, it is terrible playing with these stats!!! ? 
Oh, I understand that! There is an ordinary female player named Harris (I don't remember her first name. She's always at rank 10 or 11). I always struggle with her!

And I definitly would like to boost the Lightning Reflexes trophy please! Add me when you can please. ID: thiagoam87. But I tried last week to play online with a friend and we couldn't connect for days. I haven't tried these last few days. I hope we manage to do that! Thank you!

5 hours ago, carlokkia said:

Federer is the same as Wozniacki, bugs explode playing against him.

Lightning reflexes is obtainable online with a friend.

I thought Federer would be the same as Wozniacki. It's terrible playing against them! You have to play against the CPU and the game itself! ? But no giving up until we get this platinum!
Thank you for the Lightning Reflexes tip! I will try to do that with Djeheuty. If you can help us too, for sure we will appreciate that a lot! My ID is thiagoam87 please! Thank you very much again!

• 5 months later...
On 14/06/2019 at 5:14 PM, thiagoam87 said:

I got this trophy today with Djeheuty! Thank you very much for all the help, Djeheuty!
The matches online are quite buggy and laggy but it is doable. 

Could someone help me win the trophy?

Against AI is practically impossible, the only chance is to play online against yourself.