Undermountain is live.

Metal Slime King

Currently working on the 5.26Gb download. Trophies have been added on PSN but changes aren't reflected on PSNP yet. I can still bask in my 100% on this website for the time being. :awesome: There are currently 3 new trophies but I'm guessing they'll throw a couple more in there in a couple of months with a minor update. Nothing yet looks too stressful, no new Svardborgs!

• Complete the Undermountain Campaign
  • Find all 16 Scrying Stones in Undermountain
  • Complete Dungeon: Lair of the Mad Mage

The new dungeon could be difficult, especially with the new mechanics but at least there's nothing requiring a 10 person group. I've read a fairly short document on dealing with the game changes, posted here. Good luck!

Edited by Metal Slime King

Finally got back into this a couple of days ago. Took a couple of hours to rebuild my character around the new mechanics, followed a guide found here. Then over a couple of days I ran through the new campaign and found the 16 scrying stones for 2 out of 3 of the new trophies. Here's a list of map locations for the 16 scrying stones that should help with those. The one in the 2nd floor office of the Tavern is only accessible after you investigate a book shelf in the room. One could probably run through the new campaign in a couple of hours if they wanted to as there is no waiting mechanic that interferes.

@Kallume LotMM was made available some time yesterday. It shows up at the bottom of the epic dungeon queue list if you are at level 80. It won't be accessible though until after the campaign has been completed and you have an Item Level above 20,000. Even at that you'll probably want to grind out the new master expeditions for some high level gear, which will be easier in a group. It has a mechanic similar to hunts in Ravenloft where items can be used to make expeditions harder in exchange for better gear.

Edit. Here's a video of the new dungeon.

Edited by Metal Slime King
  • Like 1