Online issue

Does anyone have this problem after the latest patch? Do you guys know how we can contact Beenox or Activision so they'll be aware of this? Thanks in advance :D

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501949790277

I am new so I don't know how to let you guys see the image, I just know how to insert the link. Sorry about that :D

Edited by LuBulegend92

1 hour ago, LuBulegend92 said:

Does anyone have this problem after the latest patch? Do you guys know how we can contact Beenox or Activision so they'll be aware of this? Thanks in advance :D

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501949790277

I am new so I don't know how to let you guys see the image, I just know how to insert the link. Sorry about that :D

That link doesn't work for me, when I click it or copy and paste it, it starts to load it & then reverts to the homepage.

30 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

That link doesn't work for me, when I click it or copy and paste it, it starts to load it & then reverts to the homepage.

OK, when I go to online it says "Notice: Failed to initialize network, try again later"

Edited by LuBulegend92

22 minutes ago, LuBulegend92 said:

OK, when I go to online it says "Notice: Failed to initialize network, try again later"

I usually get that when I try to go online right after starting the game, but it goes away after 5 seconds. Have you updated to version 1.02?

6 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

I usually get that when I try to go online right after starting the game, but it goes away after 5 seconds. Have you updated to version 1.02?

Yes, I got that message every time on yesterday, I don't know what to do. Some people are having the same problem, someone posted a video on Youtube