Ultimate boss cheese!!

Here is my super amazing strategy to literally every boss fight I've run into up to where I am in the game (hidden desert) on Normal. Since the game forces you to beat normal first, no word on how this works on harder modes. Get ready to have your minds blown apart:

Spoiler

Step 1: Power level

Step 2: Place yourself directly in front of boss and duck

Step 3: Keep swinging your weapon

Step 4: Heal when necessary

???????

Profit.

Happy to help.

Yeah, swords are pretty good for this, and spamming certain directional magic can also work wonders and finish boss fights in the blink of an eye. And later on you can get to a point where no spell you cast consumes mana and I'm wondering if that carries to a new game plus on a harder difficulty, pretty much making the entire difficulty null and void.

And even if you don't spam magic or cheese it with diagonal low fast sword attacks, the fact that food heals you and you can pause mid-fight and chomp on food (ramen and pizza heal you a ton and after cooking them you can buy them in the store) pretty much destroys any sense of difficulty, I easliy outlasted bosses while being underleved just because the exploits provided.

However the game is still enjoyable and you can choose to not use the cheese strats and it propably still be an enjoyable experience.