Are Campaign Trophies Unmissable?

NZBigC

I noticed on my friends account that he does not have the 'The Cleaner' trophy but he does have all of the other campaign trophies unlocked. I read on gamefaqs that someone didn't get the campaign trophies when he was 'offline' installing an 8gb update, and once he installed the update, got the next campaign trophy. Is this a known problem?

I found some info online. As I have not played this game, I can't offer 100% accracy on the answer, but it seems that trophy progression is tied to an internet connection. If there's a patch to download, I'd recommend waiting for it to download to avoid any issues. I'll leave you the link below, from the EA Forums:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/81337/issue-in-single-player-campaign-and-hidden-collectibles

I don't know about any issues with being offline, but you can select any chapter you like and replay it. Since some trophies require actions that don't always happen naturally, you probably wouldn't get every trophy during your initial playthrough (unless you know what to do beforehand).