Anyone experiencing stuttering?

ArcadeJedi

This game ran smooth up until a few hours in, then it suddenly started to stutter. I'm currently on "Slumber Party" and the game stutters a lot, even when just walking, but more so when in combat. It's not game breaking, but it's annoying and a game like this shouldn't have any issues running smoothly. 

Tried rebooting the game, tried rebooting my PS4, no luck. 

EDIT: Seems to happen every time I boot up the game, but the longer I play the better it gets, after about 10 minutes the stuttering was far less frequent, then it only happened when the game auto-saved. But if I reload, it stutters a lot again at first. 

Edited by ArcadeJedi

13 minutes ago, SnipeBear_ said:

Any tips for finding all 50 gnomes?

I feel like I've searched everywhere 6 or 7 times now and I'm still missing 14 35 & 48. Look on each areas map for any doors or vents you may have missed once you have all characters unlocked.

22 hours ago, Deadpool--Rik said:

I feel like I've searched everywhere 6 or 7 times now and I'm still missing 14 35 & 48. Look on each areas map for any doors or vents you may have missed once you have all characters unlocked.

Is there a way to choose who you play as? I didnt realize the “last character” option on the d pad and id rather play as eleven than the close combat chars