i am volfy

EleventhPsycho

Hello fellow players,

I am Volfy, if you could not tell. 

Figured I might as well do an introduction post as my first one to... well.. introduce myself. 

I have been playing games for as long as I remember, starting with SEGA moving on to PS1 all the way through PS4, with having RuneScape *on PC, as my always get a way game. 

In recent years as I grew up my mentality towards all games I play changed. As I became more completionist type of player in RuneScape, the same happened when I took a break from the game six months ago and bought a PS4 again back in April.

Did 11 Platinums on an account since then, until I realized that there are trophies for games that are impossible to finish on the account due to all of my 4 brothers having played their separate games on it from way back.

Struggled with that fact for through gaining two platinums and decided to fuck it and went with a brand new account. 

Currently working on the games with platinums that I had gotten from PS Plus, so I can switch the PS Plus to new account, to then platinum the games I already have on the first account and the rest of the bought games. 

Currently have approximately 140 games to work my way through, which most of them have platinums. 

Some might say it was a dumb move to create a new account, but who cares really. You can check the previous account and see that is no huge bother "iamvolfie". 

Oh, and even though I am a huge asshole, which is good that I realize this myself, maybe some of you would not mind to play together at times. 

Alright. I am done. 

Cheers, 

V

1484222978-deadpool.jpg?resize=480:*

• Like 1

First off, AWESOME deadpool avatar. ^_^

Next, I'd like to welcome you to the forum! There is no problem with starting a brand new account. I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun playing through your games and getting those platinums!^^

23 hours ago, Donobai said:

First off, AWESOME deadpool avatar. ^_^

Next, I'd like to welcome you to the forum! There is no problem with starting a brand new account. I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun playing through your games and getting those platinums!^^

Cheers, my man!