Elder God / No Loyalty fully AFK

**This requires 2 turbo controllers if you don't have 2 there are ways to emulate turbo controllers using remote play (https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/43002-easiest-way-to-get-to-lv100-without-a-turbo-controller/)**

Plug in 2 controllers and go into kustom match
Choose Kenshi as player 1 and anyone as player 2
Equip Brutal Kombat and Turbo modifier to all players and start the match on any map. Swap turbo for Hyper if you unlocked it in the living towers
Select a map with no interactibles in the middle (like The Kove on the bottom left)
Hit start and go into wireless controller presets and edit.
Edit player 1 so throw aka L1 is now X
Edit player 2 so interact aka L1 is now X
Turbo X with both controllers
Rubber band controller 1 so the left joystick is aiming down
Rubber band controller 2 so the left joystick is aiming left
Enjoy !

Just go back to main menu to swap faction every 2h and equip the 250xp Kard bonuses for 250 brutalities and 200xp Kard for level 50 faction when you are done with the faction trophies.

This is what it looks like in action:

Edited by Thropy_Croissant
made it much faster
  • Like 4

Thanks for the tip Thropy_Croissant and the rest of your team, this will prove most useful when I start to play this game :)

Btw if you are the King of Canada, can you do the world a favor and remove Cuckstin Trudeau from office? ?

Edited by Chocolate GiddyUp

why the new profile, lad? haven't you heard? you can finally change your ID now! ?

being a trusted source, i can confirm this gentleman is the only one on his team. Aside from me of course, but i'm just his receptionist! ?

back on topic, thanks for the legendary tip sir ? you know what they say:  why play games when you can not? ?

• Like 1