Cannot access DLC to save my life. PS Now version an option?

So hi there. Like many others on this forum and not only, I cannot get the Siege and Drake's Fortune DLC's to run no matter what. My disc version is the BCES 509/P, which no DLC's work for. I made an Australian account but the DLC's are not free on the AUS store and I cannot add my credit card or find a prepaid PSN card for AUS.

I bought a digital copy from the UK store which didn't show up on my PS3 when searched but showed up on the computer store and then in my downloads. DLC doesn't work for that either and I cannot see what edition it is.

I have tried every single possible thing I could think of. The free DLC pack includes the Siege and DF add-ons for both the 727 BCES and the 509. I tried installing one at a time, I tried installing just one of them, I deleted the game and all the gamedata and reinstalled and tried 5 times over. I tried the 727 and the 509 with the disc version, I tried them with the digital version too.

I am willing to pay whatever money to make the damn thing work, but it just won't and I doubt I'll find an Australian willing to be paid money to pay my DLC's for me.

Is the PS Now version a solution? Or is it an altogether new trophy list which will fuck me right the fuck up? Has anyone figured out a definitive solution?

I am located in Romania, with an UK account and a PS3 that probably has a couple thousand fucked up registry entries due to all the U2 version fuckery I made it go through.

Love you all.

Don't know about the PS Now version but what I did when I got screwed with the DLC (bought the digital version from my store that came with DLC not compatible with the game and even tried buying a physical version but no luck) was buying the digital game from the US version, started the US store and it worked immediately with the DLC that came with it.

The problem is that due to the large number of countries in the EU with their own version (due to language) Sony screwed the digital version in a lot of countries. It was apparently solved but I guess some countries still have the faulty versions.

Edited by TugaSonic

Solved!

My disc is the 509, as mentioned.

I downloaded the addon pack and selected to download in the background. This way, the 16 files were added to my XMB and I could manually select to install only the 509 stuff.

Trick was to make another PSN account, Australian, complete with address and verification and new e-mail and whatnot and activate that account and then log in to that account and install only the 509 stuff from there.

And it worked. Only took me like 8 years to get it done, but I did.

Edited by Vladu24
I accidentally some words