New boosting method for money after patch 1.06

NeoMesjasz

Ok I have new grinding money farm method, I think is the fastest way to earn gold. Just watch video or read my comment under video.

Thanks to Jake, Frank and my brother to discover or share info with me.

Update: fixer has breaching charge too, and it's better to play because it has masking granades too.

Edited by NeoMesjasz

4 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

People have been doing this for days. You discovered nothing.

On the other hand, putting this on YouTube will only make it get patched sooner rather than later.

Wanna do something useful? Delete it.

Oh we have badass over here, when did I say I discovered bymeslef even wrote thanks to people who showed me that.

Anyway glitch with container is live long time and they did not fix, almost finishing mission and earn more gold make sense on extreme, you have regular YouTubers who posting new boosting methods every week, but my video is hurting wwz community with 20 few views, no logic, no sense in your post.

Now I give you solution if you don't have nothing to say, just don't say nothing it's so easy.

Now delete your comment.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NeoMesjasz said:

Thanks to Jake, Frank and my brother to discover orshare info with me.

8 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

You discovered nothing.

3 hours ago, NeoMesjasz said:

when did I say I discovered bymeslef

YOU
/juː/
pronoun
  1. 1.
    used to refer to the person or PEOPLE that the speaker is addressing.

Also,

22 hours ago, NeoMesjasz said:

Ok I have new grinding money farm method

3 hours ago, NeoMesjasz said:

glitch with container is live long time and they did not fix

So, which one is it?

Anyone with some common sense will advise you to keep this stuff on the down low, instead of broadcasting it to the world on YouTube for a few views as if it's something "new" that only you and friends know about.

So yeah, my position stands:

1. You guys discovered nothing;

2. Please delete your video.

Oh! And thank you for considering me a badass, you really got my number there.

??

4 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

YOU
/juː/
pronoun
  1. 1.
    used to refer to the person or PEOPLE that the speaker is addressing.

Also,

So, which one is it?

Anyone with some common sense will advise you to keep this stuff on the down low, instead of broadcasting it to the world on YouTube for a few views as if it's something "new" that only you and friends know about.

So yeah, my position stands:

1. You guys discovered nothing;

2. Please delete your video.

Oh! And thank you for considering me a badass, you really got my number there.

1f60e.png1f44d.png

Ok, let's go.

First, maybe my English is not good even more, is very basic, but keep your dictionary to yourself. If you don't understand that's not my problem.

Next thing is word discover, maybe I used wrong word, but everyone knows what I am talking about, if not just watch video. 

Next, I will keep video on yt, there is plenty of videos witch glitches in that game but you want to remove my video, it's strange.

You are coming here to not talk about games but what other people should say or do, that's sick behavior.

Bye.