Am stuck, dunno where to go.

Spazzmic

I've dropped the game about a month ago as I couldn't figure out where to go and I'm giving it another shot this monthm but I genuinely just don't know where to go or how to progress. I've tried replaying every possible fragment and nothing pops up. No passwords, no unlocked fragments, nothing - nada. 

Can anyone give me an idea on what to do now? I don't really remember which story fragment i did most recently before dropping the game, all I got is my current flowchart, if that is of any help. 
Any guidance would be appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/TIWxQWh

Edited by TheFurFox

14 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Have you repeated the decision with the showers? You need every result like team a and b vs c etc. That was what took me a while to go as these chapters aren't displayed as new after going through once

I'll give this a shot soon, thank you. I'm pretty sure I have though. ?

16 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

In the third picture for D-team, the lock after the two movie segments and the split path after escaping that room, which room did you just escape?

Edit: and what is the password the lock is asking for?

It's the Transporter room. 

About the lock:

Spoiler

It isn't actually a password. It's more so a place that probably requires a previous action to be completed, as playing that segment before the lock shows Diana and Sigma using the pods but then saying it wasn't really successful, and followed by sending me back to the team screen.

21 minutes ago, TheFurFox said:

It's the Transporter room. 

About the lock:

Reveal hidden contents

It isn't actually a password. It's more so a place that probably requires a previous action to be completed, as playing that segment before the lock shows Diana and Sigma using the pods but then saying it wasn't really successful, and followed by sending me back to the team screen.

Have you checked to see if anymore fragments are avaliable for D-team?

14 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

Have you checked to see if anymore fragments are avaliable for D-team?

3 are still open, 1 is locked, rest is finished

Spoiler

Transporter section, Force Quit Box and Door of Truth, not including the intro sequence

Image here:

Spoiler

4B4k1yi.jpg

I don't know the password to the Box, could've appeared somewhere but didn't pay attention. :/
Don't really want to resort to a guide for these sort of things.

Sorry beforehand, going off very poor memory.

Did the Door of Tooth ask for a password? If it's the one I'm thinking of it's given in one of the Q-team fragments.

Also, the passwords for the force quit box for all 3 teams are given in the rest of the game. Don't worry about them though until you've finished all other fragments. Though it's probably best to replay them and write down what each box asked for so you don't have to scavenge later if you find one.